Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your Return Policy?
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- What are the shipping options?
- Add at least one item to your shopping bag and then go to checkout (or click the Checkout button in the top-right corner of the website).
- During checkout, you can select shipping options and gift options, enter payment information, and add billing and shipping addresses.
- You can also review your order before it's final, and make changes to the color, size, or quantity of an item.
- After you place an order, an order confirmation immediately appears in the same window. The confirmation includes an order number. It's a good idea to write the order number down before closing your browser.
- Within 24-72 hours, you receive an order confirmation email, which shows the same order number and provides a link to your order status page on the website. You can check the status of your order anytime by clicking the "Orders and returns" link in the top-right corner of the website.
- When will I receive my order?
- That all depends! Packages usually leave our Puerto Rico warehouse within 1-4 business days.
- If you live in the US, we currently ship things a couple of different ways:
USPS First Class: for packages that weigh 14oz or less. Average arrival time is 2-4 days with delivery confirmation.
USPS Priority Mail: for most packages. Average arrival time is 1-3 days with delivery confirmation.
USPS Express Mail: for packages that need to get to their destination quickly. Average arrival time is 24-36 hours and items ordered with Express Mail are automatically prioritized.
- What do I do if I never receive my order?
- If you haven’t received your order, you should check if the shop shipped your order yet. To check if your order was shipped:
- Go to your email and check order status.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Not Shipped, Shipped, or Delivered.
- My order is not shipped yet
- If your order is Not Shipped yet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see when the seller will ship your order.
- My order was already Shipped
- If your item is shipped, check if the seller added tracking information. Tracking information is provided by the shipping carrier and usually provides updates on where your order is in transit.
- If no tracking information was provided, contact us by email at email@example.com to see if they have tracking information for your order.
- My order was delivered
- If your order is delivered, but you haven’t actually received the item, there are a few things you can do.
- Check with neighbors to see if the package was delivered to them accidentally.
- Contact your local post office for help locating the package. Provide them with the tracking number, shipping service name, and your shipping address.
- Ask us by email to help to assist you by opening a claim with the shipping service.
- What do I do if I receive a damaged product?
- If your item arrives damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can write an email to email@example.com